Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Official ICS Update for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G

Hot! Hot! News for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G users..!

Most of the people are not aware of a Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G which is released silently. Samsung didn't make anything clear about this handset. Samsung released official ICS update in middle of the march for Samsung galaxy S II but it was only for the device with model number Samsung galaxy S II I9100. Most of the Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G users try to update but the update did not appear in their screens. They had an issue why we not getting updates it’s because the update released for Samsung galaxy S II I9100 not for I9100G.






So for I9100G users here the time comes to update, even though it’s late this is what you all waited. GT I19100G users can update to android 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich over the air or via Samsung KEIS. Samsung hasn't forgotten I9100G users, so they published this update for you all enjoy by updating to ice cream sandwich. 

If you are going to update it is more safety to update via Samsung KEIS. Since you can back up all the data on your phone before you start updating. Even now if the updates didn't show don’t stop trying, in some wile try again so the update will appear in your KEIS screen. 

Over the air update can be done by going to about phone, update and taping check now to update. If you having Wi-Fi it will be easy and good since the user must download a 210MB file (ICS Update) to complete the update. 

Let us know if you having any issue about updating via comment section below! It’s is our pleasure to help you, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment